Bespoke Interior Design
At Albert’s House we tend to prefer “laid-back and comfortable” to “stark and severe”. We’re sensitive to heritage, but appreciate the requirements of modern living.
From a full interior to a single statement product, our recommendations will encompass vintage, antique and one-off pieces, alongside more contemporary design, to achieve a truly individual solution.
Our interior design menu includes:
- Interior architecture and design
- Spatial planning
- Bespoke joinery design
- Flooring solutions
- Lighting schemes
- Design schemes and colour palettes
- Fixtures and fittings sourcing
- Upholstery, cushions and furnishings
- Shutters, blinds and curtains
- Supply of furniture and sourcing of vintage pieces